The solution allows centralized operations in 15 countries and 24 currencies via direct channels – SWIFT, online, and by app
BBVA has renewed its range of services for companies with BBVA Pivot – an ecosystem that simplifies cash management for international companies.
The service for companies is available in South America (Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Uruguay, and through a partner in Chile), Europe (Spain, Turkey, Belgium, France, Portugal, and the UK), Mexico, the US, and Hong Kong.
This solution targets any company with activities in several of these countries, or that wants to expand into a new European or American market. It can manage its finances with a single and uniform digital experience, regardless of the type of operation it carries out, the currency it works with, or the schedule or regulations of the region in which it is located.
BBVA Pivot brings together several solutions and channels:
- Pivot Net allows access, via app or the internet, to all global and local services, allowing electronic banking operations in any country via a single solution.
- Pivot Connect is the system that enables company cash systems to be connected directly via Host to Host and Swift, meeting the information and payment collection needs of multinational clients.
- Global Supply Chain Finance is the solution that allows corporate customers to optimize their working capital while helping to improve the financial well-being of their suppliers.
- Commercial Cards provides companies with greater control over the use of corporate cards by simplifying the review and authorization processes for employee expenses.
- Agent allows the monitoring of the different syndicated loans for which BBVA is an agent bank, thereby making all the information on their financing available.
We’ve reported that Credit Suisse plans to hire over 1K tech employees in India.