MoneyLIVE APAC: The Digital Sessions sets the scene for Asia’s leading professionals to connect and discuss the latest developments in banking, payments, and FinTech online.
Whether it’s virtual banking licences, new business models, partnerships, customer experience, agile operations, digital wallets, or payments strategies, you’ll find it all here.
Sign up now to watch the recordings of the first 3 Sessions ‘Beyond banking – new models for success’, ‘The next stage of digital banking transformation in Asia’ and ‘A new chapter in the evolution of payments’, as well as being able to tune into the live broadcast of Session 4 ‘Is 2021 the year of the digital bank in Asia?’ on Tuesday 23 February.
You’ll hear from expert speakers, including:
- Shee Tse Koon, Group Executive & Country Head, Singapore, DBS Bank
- Bryan Carroll, Chief Executive Officer, TNEX
- Anupam Verma, Chief Executive – Singapore & Regional Head – SEA, ICICI Bank
- Stuart Smith, Executive Director – Head of Regional Engagement Platforms & User Experience Design, United Overseas Bank
- Supaneewan Chutrakul, First Senior Vice President, KASIKORNBANK
- Kaspar Situmorang, Executive Vice President, Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Sign up here for free.