Save 10% on your pass by using the exclusive discount code: PAYSPACE10
MarketforceLive is delighted to announce the launch of MoneyLIVE Building Societies, taking place on 21 June in Birmingham, UK.
This isn’t your average conference. The programme provides the unique opportunity for building societies to collaborate, problem-solve and share learnings in a series of interactive workshops throughout the day.
Join 100+ of your peers and get stuck into 10+ workshops throughout the course of the day, be inspired by 12+ presentations and keep the conversations flowing during the rooftop drinks reception at the end of the day.
- Des Moore CDir, Chief Executive Officer, Cumberland Building Society
- Iain Kirkpatrick, Interim Chief Customer Officer, Nottingham Building Society
- Mark Ford, Chief Operating Officer, Teachers Building Society
- Claire Tracey, Chief Sustainability and Strategy Officer, Nationwide Building Society
- Stuart Fearn MBE, Head of Customer Contact, Newcastle Building Society
- Emma Mansfield, Head of Operational Resilience, Nationwide Building Society
- Natalie Balderson, Head of Distribution Operational Effectiveness, Skipton Building Society
Be part of the conversations set to spark new ideas across the building societies landscape and beyond. We hope you’ll be part of it!
Get your tickets online today
Press contact for MoneyLIVE Building Societies:
Senior Brand Marketing Manager, MarketforceLive