EU-Startups Summit 2022 will gather over 1,500 founders, startup enthusiasts, corporates, angel investors, VCs, and media from across Europe
EU-Startups Summit will take place on May 12-13, 2022 at the Palau de Congressos Barcelona, which is located in the heart of the city.
This exclusive in-person event will be showcasing many of Europe’s hottest startups allowing you to learn from some of the most successful European entrepreneurs of our time.
The two-day event is a meeting point for aspiring entrepreneurs and investors who are aiming to build international tech companies. What is more, it’s a great opportunity for networking with a dedicated networking app.
Speakers already announced for 2022:
- Avi Meier, Founder and CEO at TravelPerk
- Yannis Niebelschütz, Co-founder and Managing Director at CoachHub
- Janneke Niessen, Founding Partner at CapitalIT
- Merit Valdsalu, Founder and CEO at Single.Earth
- Maria Martín Villaró, Co-founder at Tiendeo
- Nigel Verdon, Co-Founder and CEO at Railsbank
- Tim Groot – CEO & Co-founder of Grip
- Audrey Tsang, Co-CEO at Clue
- Thomas Kösters, Co-founder & Managing Director at DEEP Ecosystems
- Paulina Tenner, Founder & Director at GrantTree
- Carrie Walter, Co-CEO at Clue
- Dr. Aline Vedder, Principle at Lakestar
- Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education, and Youth
- Henric Hungerhoff, Managing Director at APX
- Lina Chong, Investment Director at Target Global
- Volker Hirsch, Venture Partner at Amadeus Capital Partners
- Elizabeth Coleon, CMO and CRO at Qonto
- Arne Schepker, CEO at Babbel
- Kristina Walcker-Mayer, CEO and CPO at Nuri (Bitwala)
- Mike Butcher, Editor-at-Large at TechCrunch
- Lupina Iturriaga, Founder and CEO at Fintonic
- Jochen Engert, Founder and CEO at FlixBus
- Miriam Wohlfarth, Founder at Ratepay and Co-CEO at Banxware
- Fritz Trott, Founder and CEO at Zenjob
- Fabian Thylmann, German entrepreneur, investor and former adult entertainment disruptor
- Laura Urquizu, CEO and President at Red Points
- Patrick Flesner, Growth capital investor and partner at LeadX Capital Partners
- Philip Belamant, Co-Founder and CEO at Zilch
A big pitch competition
During the EU-Startups Summit, the pre-selected startups are going to pitch their business idea with a 3-minute-presentation in front of the attendees and an expert jury of well-known investors.
Who are the 15 finalists?
- LEGID App
- Erasmus Play
The winning startup team will receive an awesome prize package worth €125k.
Follow the link to get your ticket.