The 2020 list features established brands, alongside companies new to the list
The FinTech50 has announced European leading fintech companies to its 2020 list. Leaders from Silicon Valley Bank, Accel, Mastercard, Augmentum Fintech, Schroders, Xero, and Commerzbank selected from over 2000 European companies.
The list features established brands, alongside new companies who reflect this year’s focus on business and fintech innovation.
The FinTech50 2020 – Top Ten
1. Onfido (UK: Digital identity)
2. Checkout.com (UK: Payments)
3. Tink (Sweden: Supercharging open-banking)
4. Revolut (UK: Financial super app)
5. Raisin (Germany: The deposit marketplace)
6. OakNorth (UK: Funding entrepreneurs)
7. WeFox (Germany: Insurance)
8. Solarisbank (Germany: Banking as a Service)
9. Thought Machine (UK: Core Banking)
10. Comply Advantage (UK: Fighting financial crime)
We’ve reported that overall global fintech funding fell during the first half of 2020, with $25.6 billion of investment globally across 1,221 deals, but corporate deals are driving continued strength in VC activity.