World Post & Parcel Awards winners 2019 announced
The World Post & Parcel Awards announced the list of this years’ winners. The Awards recognizes those organizations that are ’embracing change, meeting new challenges and making the most of the opportunities that lie ahead’.
This year’s winners in each of the 10 nominations were as follows:
- Corporate Social Responsibility — Ukrposhta for its E-Export Programme;
- Cross Border Growth sponsored by Post & Parcel — wnDirect for its Duty Drawback process;
- Customer Service sponsored by MER — Correios Brazil for its Seja Digital Operation;
- Innovation sponsored by Palletways & Transland Group — Deutsche Post DHL & COSALUX for its DHL Packset App;
- On-Demand Delivery sponsored by FedEx — eBay & Paypoint for their Collect+ partnership;
- Philatelic Campaign of the Year — Royal Mail for its Centenary of World War I Stamp Series;
- Postal e-Commerce sponsored by PostEurop — Ukrposhta for its E-Export program;
- Startup — Parcel Perform for its e-Commerce logistics software;
- Technology sponsored by Scurri — Escher Group for its customer engagement platform;
- Industry Leadership Sponsored by Honeywell — Khalil Daoud, Chairman and Managing Director at Liban Post.