Riders in the US can use new features starting today
Uber announced the rollout of a new, enhanced set of features for Uber Black and Uber Black SUV.
On its official blog company says it has improved features and requirements to meet riders’ expectations and to personalize their experiences. Here are some of the new features:
- Quiet Mode: a user can use this mode for a quiet trip.
- Help with Luggage: notifies a driver that a customer needs an extra pair of hands.
- Temperature Control: a rider can communicate their optimal temperature before entering a vehicle.
- Extended Pickup Period: riders will have a little extra time to get to the car when unexpected delays pop up.
- Premium Support: access premium phone support with live agents if a rider needs something to be made right.
- Professionalism: ride with a professional, commercially-licensed driver.
- Consistent Vehicle Quality: expect the same kinds of rides, every time, with consistent vehicle model, makes, interiors, and exteriors.
We know that when riders choose Uber Black and Uber Black SUV, they want a consistent, high quality experience every time they ride. With these new features and more to come, we’re excited to ensure that our riders can arrive relaxed and refreshed, wherever they’re headed
Premium feature preferences including Quiet Mode, help with luggage, temperature control, extended pickup periods and premium support will be available to 100% of US Uber Black and Uber Black SUV riders on May 15.