FINTEX SUMMIT ISTANBUL 2023 – will be held in ISTANBUL, Türkiye, on 5-6 December, 2023
We are excited to announce FINTEX SUMMIT ISTANBUL 2023 (FINTEX – FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGIES EXPO) in partnership with VISA, to be held on December 5-6, 2023 in Istanbul, Türkiye, with the subject of “New Trends in Banking and Finance Ecosystem: Innovative Solutions, FinTech And Security”.
Summit is organized by the Council of Banks Associations of the Turkic States, and supported by The Banks Association of Türkiye, The Participation Banks Association of Türkiye, Azerbaijan Banks Association, Association of Banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan Banks Union, Uzbekistan Banking Association, Georgian Banks Association and Hungarian Bank Association.
Recall the moments of FINTEX 2023, FINTEX 2022, FINTEX 2021 and FINTEX 2019:
- FINTEX SUMMIT 2023 – FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGIES EXPO
- FINTEX SUMMIT 2022 – FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGIES EXPO
- FINTEX SUMMIT 2021 ONLINE- FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGIES EXPO
- FINTEX SUMMIT 2019 – FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGIES EXPO
VISA SUPPORT VIDEO
LANDING PAGE OF FINTEX 2023:
Having quite a history the Summit proved itself as an excellent platform where all the stakeholders meet, present new ideas, experiences, products, learn from each other, network and dive deeper into financial technologies, digitalization, payment ecosystem. We are inspired that there are always new opportunities for partners and participants there at the event.
The FINTEX SUMMIT brings together senior management of regulators, fintech, associations, representatives of international financial institutions, local Embassies, academician, well known companies, decisionmakers and influencers.
We will discuss together the following topics:
- INTERTWINED ECOSYSTEMS: BANKING AND FINTECH
- GOOD FOR ESG, GOOD FOR THE INDUSTRY
- EVOLUTION OF PAYMENT LANDSCAPE: TOWARD LESS CONTACT
- BANKAPPIFICATION: APPS BASED VS WEB-BASED
- EMBEDDED BANKING & BANKING AS A SERVICE
- OPEN BANKING TOWARDS OPEN DATA
- SEAMLESS DIGITAL ONBOARDING
- DATA AND ANALYTICS STRATEGY FOR OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY
- INSTANT, FRICTIONLESS AND INTEROPERABLE CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS
- DIGITAL ASSETS IN DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT
- INNOVATIONS IN LENDING
- NEW NORMAL, NEW REGULATION
- DIGITIZATION THROUGH THE LENS OF CYBERSECURITY, STABILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY
Within the Summit “FINANCE AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES DAYS” will be announced and different related side events (meetups, webinars, competitions etc.) will be organized too.
Will be very glad to see you with us.