MoneyLIVE North America is designed by banks, for banks. With banking & payments leaders across the USA and Canada making up the lion’s share of the audience, this is the banking conference where you can uncover transformational strategies that leave the competition behind.
A senior banking audience
Meet with a senior audience made up of over 60% banks with over 60% attendees with job titles at C-level, President, Director, VP or Head-of level.
The speaker line-up includes:
- ️ Tim Welsh, Vice Chairman, Consumer and Business Banking, U.S. Bank
- ️ Mark Parker, Executive Vice President, Head of Operations, TD Bank
- ️ Corey Oreskovich, Chief Marketing Officer – Commercial, Corporate & Institutional Division, Truist
- ️ Kelly Dearwester, Chief Data Officer, Old National Bank
- ️ Anil Choudary, Chief Technology Officer, Alliant Credit Union
- ️ Bridgit Chayt, Executive Vice President, Head of Commercial Payments and Treasury Management, Fifth Third Bank
- ️ Doug Villone, Head of Cards and Partnerships, Barclays USA
- ️ Rodney Hood, Eleventh Chairman and current Board Member, National Credit Union Administration
A mix of networking opportunities
Connect with fellow senior banking leaders through:
- Roundtables and workshops
- 1-to-1 VIP meetings
- 2 parties
- Matchmaking app
Thematically focused sessions are structured to provide maximum insights from the cutting-edge of banking and payments. Hear how leading banks and innovative FinTechs are responding to exceptional technological and socio-economic challenges in 2023 and beyond.
See the full info on the event’s website and get a 10% discount by using code PAYSPACE10.