A multi-product fintech company Intellect Design Arena has introduced a cloud-native open finance platform eMACH.ai, powered by AWS and embedded with AI
Intellect Design Arena launched eMACH.ai, an AI-powered cloud-native open finance platform. The platform enables financial institutions to transit from service-oriented architecture to the marketplace powered by cloud technology.
eMACH.ai has 285 pre-built microservices available on the cloud, and access to 1,214 APIs and 200 events. It is powered by the Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The platform offer the following benefits:
- Configurability of the lending solution or the core banking.
- Rich set of AI-enabled features and an intuitive interface.
- The capability to assess AI operations and accommodate changes in data, computing, and storehouse conditions to meet the organization’s requirements.
- Ease of Integration: With its intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools, the platform can be quickly & easily implemented within existing systems and customised to fit individual needs.
- Combination of different AI technologies and factors to meet specific corporate requirements.
The AI features of eMACH.ai enable banks to automate their processes, optimise resources, and make data-driven decisions to reach growth and profitability. The platform covers core operations, lending, cards, payments, trade finance, treasury and digital banking.
Intellect offers four distinct marketplaces that could immediately be used by banks and financial institutions via the power of eMACH.ai. Those include iKredit360, Intellect Digital Core (IDC) Platform, Digital Transaction Banking and Intellect Wealth.
We have recently reported that VR Payment, part of the cooperative financial group Volksbank Raiffeisenbanken and DZ BANK Group, partnered with AML and fraud prevention software provider Hawk AI to fight financial crime.