The new sub-account feature is available to two categories of users
Binance informed its users about the release of Sub-Account feature, which will serve entities looking to set up multiple trading accounts within a single organization and provide control access on an account level.
- Up to 200 sub-accounts supported under each Master account.
- Account and trading activity overview across all sub-accounts: including login history, order management, asset management and more.
- Zero-fee transfer of funds between each sub-account.
- Full control of sub-accounts: including resetting 2FA, removal of API keys, orders and passwords, as well as the ability to freeze specific sub-accounts.
- VIP tiers and corresponding discounts to be determined by the aggregate trading volume of all sub-accounts under the respective Master account.
- Each sub-account will have its own set of API limits, enabling each account user to trade with more freedom and at a higher capacity.
The new sub-account feature is available to corporate users and individuals with VIP 3 tier (or higher) accounts only.