MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival is the premier pan-European event shaping the future of banking and payments. Join 350+ senior banking and payments leaders to gain new insights, cultivate partnerships, and be part of the discussion setting the agenda for 2023 and beyond.
2022’s headline speakers include:
- Taylan Turan, Group Head of Retail Banking and Strategy, Wealth and Personal Banking, HSBC
- Peter Sjӧberg, Chief Operating Officer, Nordic Region, Santander Consumer Finance
- Anne-Sophie Castelnau, Global Head of Sustainability, ING
- Francois Miqueu, Board member, Former CEO Caixabank Consumer Finance, Caixabank
- Marta Echarri, General Manager Spain & Portugal, N26
- Edwin Van Bommel, Chief Innovation Officer, ABN AMRO
- Jorge Sicilia, Chief Economist, Head of BBVA Research, BBVA
- Rita Liu, Chief Executive Officer, Mode
- Mario Benedict, Global Head of APIs, Open Banking, Partnerships and Integrations, J.P. Morgan
- Simone Dettling, Banking Team Lead, UN Environmental Programme Finance Initiative
Below is just a small taste of what the festival has to offer, with a great selection of topics for you to sink your teeth into:
Open finance and beyond
Get ready for the next phase of open innovation and explore the new business model opportunities in the open finance landscape.
Learn how to compete in a super-app driven world and how to tool-up for the embedded finance boom.
The next digital revolution
Get to grips with how Web3, Blockchain and the Metaverse are set to transform financial services as we know it.
DeFi and digital currencies
Understand the impact of DeFi, grasp the global picture on CBDCs and discover how to enter the digital asset playing field.
Grasp the power of intelligent automation in lending and uncover what the future of lending holds in the era of connected ecosystems.
Unearth the latest developments in point-of-sale innovation and discover strategies for success in the evolving payments landscape.
MoneyLIVE are also proud to announce that for this year’s festival, MoneyLIVE has officially partnered with the European Digital Finance Association. The EDFA is the beating heart of European FinTech, uniting over a dozen European national FinTech associations and their several thousand members.
Together with the EDFA, MoneyLIVE will be hosting the catalyst for collaboration networking brunch on day 2 of the festival, which will be introduced by the President of the EDFA, Maria Staszkiewicz. Themed around FinTech and bank collaboration, the brunch will be your chance to meet fellow pioneers in the banking and FinTech landscape, learn from one another, and discover new opportunities for co-operation over refreshments.
Come join the party in Madrid to find out what all the hype is about!
Get your tickets online today >>> https://bit.ly/3fRuVPN
Press contact for MoneyLIVE Autumn Festival
Senior Brand Marketing Manager, MarketforceLive
Bitcoin carbon footprint equals to 6 million cars
Carbon footprint calculation and reduction: it is time to act for climate