From financial services leaders and students, to technology leaders and policymakers, the Festival provides opportunities for everyone to discover, learn, and exchange ideas with experts and peers from around the world.
The Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) brought together over 62,000 participants from 134 countries in 2022. SFF is organised by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, Elevandi, and Constellar and in collaboration with the Association of Banks in Singapore.
Bringing a brand new experience, the festival will introduce five specially curated zones to make it easier for festival goers to navigate the festival, and drive exponential business development, partnership opportunities, investments and learning.
Get your festival pass here.
Why Attend SFF
- Leverage the Festival’s unique activities to broaden your network and forge valuable connections.
- Discover the latest solutions and innovations in financial services.
- Gain insights from 850+ speakers on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities.
SFF 2023 Theme
The Singapore FinTech Festival 2023 will focus on the growth and adoption of AI and how this technology can potentially be used in financial services.
Examining how technologies such as AI and Web3, and digital public goods, can help to accelerate:
- the transition to a low-carbon future
- the re-imagining of the financial system architecture to better address the needs of the underserved
- the securing of the digital economy against modern climate, technology and cyber risks