A meeting place for Europe’s top manufacturing & distribution companies to benchmark with other industry leaders and gain a real advantage
B2B Online, which will take place on November 28, comes from the creators of the eTail conference series. They have been developing industry-leading events focused on eCommerce since 1999.
The digital revolution we’ve seen in the B2C industry over the last 10 years is now moving into the B2B space. Many B2B players have also moved beyond the cost reduction benefits of going digital to take on the more market-facing challenge of enhancing customer experience.
This is why WBR is bringing you B2B Online. A meeting place for Europe’s top manufacturing & distribution companies to benchmark with other industry leaders and gain a real advantage.
Core conference themes will include:
- Strategies for evaluating eCommerce platforms that will work for your business;
- Best practices for building a sophisticated multi-channel experience that is tailored to B2B needs;
- Designing customer experiences that increase satisfaction, foster retention and boost sales;
- Enhance supply chain efficiencies to reduce manual error and operational costs;
- Optimizing SEO, PPC and SEM acquisition programs for the B2B consumer;
- Strengthening relationships between trading partners.