The agenda for FinTech World Forum 2018 is already available
The Fintech World Forum will be held at the Kensington Conference and Events Centre in London on November 21-22. The event will bring together the global financial, fintech and banking technology industries.
Key topics featured at the conference will include:
- AI and the future of fintech sector;
- Blockchain’s impact on fintech market;
- Open banking era: emerging opportunities in payments and lending;
- Banking as a platform – emerging challenges;
- Why fintech sector is changing lending market globally;
- How regtech and insurtech will innovate fintech solutions;
- Future of lending with cryptocurrencies;
- Crowdsourcing a bank; etc.
The two-day conference’s keynotes to include IBM, Accenture, Microsoft, CapitalOne, Starling Bank, Silicon Valley Bank, and many more.