The Open Banking Expo portfolio continues to deliver game-changing content
Open Banking Expo launches its Digifest virtual event from 24th to 26th November 2020, headlined by OpenWrks and FICO.
The newest event in the Open Banking Expo portfolio continues to provide game-changing content delivered directly to a senior digital transformation audience across financial services and beyond.
The agenda featuring over 60 speakers and 40 sessions is now live at www.openbankingexpo.com/digifest, with free and premium access passes available.
The program offers content and speakers delegates have never seen or heard before, alongside Open Banking’s renowned innovators, disruptors, and visionaries who are pushing the boundaries to achieve Open Finance and ultimately, Open Life.
Prominent news anchor Natasha Kaplinsky OBE is geared up to interview several industry stalwarts, including Open Banking Implementation Entity’s Imran Gulamhuseinwala, the Financial Conduct Authority’s Alex Roy, Chief Operating Officer at Monzo Sujata Bhatia, and former Revolut Exec and newly appointed Chief Executive Officer at Allica Bank, Richard Davies.
Global fintech influencer Dr. Ruth Wandhöfer is Open Banking Expo Kitchen Live’s first guest. Whilst cooking up a three-course meal, the Suited Chef will uncover Ruth’s secrets for success and her predictions for the future, with some food chat in between!
The virtual show offers a catalog of powerhouse debates featuring C-Level heavyweights from across the banking and fintech ecosystem. Speakers across the 3 days include:
· Marion King, Director of Payments, RBS Group
· Benoît Legrand, Chief Innovation Officer, ING
· Fergus Murphy, Group Personal Banking Director, Virgin Money
· Nathalie Oestmann, Chief Operating Officer, Curve
· Oliver Prill, Chief Executive Officer, Tide
· Felim O’Donnell, Chief Executive Officer, Starling
· Maha El Dimachki, Chief Payments Officer, Pay.UK
· Mark Buitenhek, Global Head of Transaction Services, ING
· Christophe Rieche, Chief Executive Officer, iwoca
· Tanja Imamovic, Open Banking Lead, Group Strategy & Innovation, Raiffeisen Bank International
· Michiel Bijlsma, Head of Payments, DNB Dutch Central Bank
· Fiona Bradshaw, Head of Innovation – Global Payments, HSBC
· Gregg Carnaffan, Head of Transformation, M&S Bank
· Chris Higham, Head of Open Banking, Virgin Money
· Ed Maslaveckas, Chief Executive Officer, Bud