We urge our readers to share this information with relatives, friends and with everyone who you know needs help!
A new website providing information for the Ukrainian people and refugees arriving in Europe has been launched. @UnitedForUkraine is an initiative by the Ukrainian community living abroad & and friends willing to help.
UnitedForUkraine.org website is still in development and will continue growing, but we have started collating some essential information:
1) Shelter and accommodation assistance
2) Legal assistance
3) Emergency contacts
4) Refugee support centers
5) Refugee support resources
Please get in touch email@example.com if you are willing to offer:
1. Contacts – Provide details of any organisations you know that are willing to take in refugees, organize transport, provide any other support services.
2. Shelter – Tell if you can offer shelter anywhere in Europe to Ukrainians who are fleeing the country.
3. Volunteering – Tell if you are willing to invest your time.
4. Legal – Tell if you are a lawyer and are willing to provide any legal support that may be required by Ukrainians arriving in Europe.
5. Engagement – Write to your MPs to push for sanctions and support for Ukraine. Join your local demonstrations – if your town is not holding a demonstration, consider organizing one.