IT outsourcing services are already actively used by most modern companies, as they allow them to
- to focus on the process of business development as much as possible;
- to reduce administrative costs;
- to get rid of the need to enter into labor relations, while maintaining a high level of service.
IT outsourcing is the partial or full imposition of the duty to support, maintain and upgrade the IT infrastructure on the shoulders of a specialized company. It combines the availability of a staff of highly qualified IT specialists with a high level of profile support for complex solutions such as outsourcing development, servers, terminal servers, business applications, database management systems, PBX, and corporate mail.
Why do you need an email?
Email support services are designed for businesses of any size that want to reduce their business email maintenance costs and at the same time receive a quality service that is protected from unwanted correspondence, hacking, and email interception. What is more, chat support 24/7 would definitely help to increase customer focus and create more brand awareness.
Very simple and long used service – email – today, really, the main tool of corporate communication, which often depends on the success of transactions, sales, and profits, as well as the effectiveness of any structural unit of your company.
A stable working email is the main tool of your business communication with customers. Employees spend up to 4 hours working with it every day, and 40% of employees admit that they have problems with email delivery more than four times a day, and more than 20% of incoming mail is spam.
For all the perks, email has three typical vulnerabilities: reliability of operation, security of sends, and protection from junk and promotional emails. Poor email reliability can result in emails from (or to) your employees not being delivered on time or at all. This is a waste of time, or even simply a missed opportunity. Security is a loss of insider, unauthorized access to corporate data. Spam is not just a waste of time on useless information, but also a waste of server time to process garbage instead of work. The bottom line of all this is your financial loss or lost profits.
The most paradoxical thing is that all three problems are usually just a consequence of unskilled administration and can be solved simply by proper maintenance of mail systems.
The skill level and experience of outsourcing teams will fully protect you and your business from these problems. Professional outsourcing email support will allow you to focus on communication and not think about its means.
Companies benefit from outsourcing corporate email support for the reasons that outsourcing is more cost-effective in other areas as well. The employer saves on the salaries of the system administrators, on the server hardware and software licenses, on the office space occupied. In return, he receives a quality of service orders of magnitude higher than what he could have organized with his efforts.
For example, hiring highly qualified specialists in spam filtration and e-mail antivirus protection for a commercial firm will not be economically feasible – the cost of professionals in these fields is too high. By entrusting the care of mail to an outsourcing company, customers receive low cost, high reliability, capacity, and quality of service unavailable to them in another way.
Advantages of IT outsourcing
- Reduction of various risks by sharing them with the service provider.
- Guaranteed normal functioning of the subsystems, necessary for the vital activity of the business (it is specified in the SLA contract).
- Release of financial and strategic resources, allowing you to develop key business areas by focusing on solving your business tasks.
- Optimization of the number of service personnel by retaining only the strategic IT management function.
- Transparency and predictability of costs to maintain operations,
- The ability to attract a whole team of the best specialists – experts.
The benefits of email
There are three main advantages of email compared to messengers and social networks.
- Open protocol. Users do not need to be in the same system to send each other a message. You can’t write from Viber to WhatsApp, but you can write from Hotmail to Gmail.
- Deferred communication format. Users do not expect an instant reaction to the letter. On the one hand, this leads to the fact that the mail becomes inconvenient for everyday communication. On the other hand, people usually write emails more carefully and consciously. This makes correspondence more meaningful than communication in instant messengers and social networks.
- Information storage and retrieval. The format of e-mail makes it easy to store and find important information that may be useful not right now but in a week or a year: contracts, payment confirmations, insurance policies, etc. It can be difficult to find the information you need in a messenger or on a social network, especially if you are in constant correspondence with that person.
New email features
In addition to the natural benefits, email services have gained new features in recent years that make them competitive in the digital world. The new features, above all, make it easier to handle incoming email traffic and internal searches. Some companies have more of them, others less, but the trend is clear.
Automatic sorting of emails. The first mail service to introduce smart sorting was Gmail. Incoming mail is automatically sorted into folders. Gmail now has five: Personal, Travel, Work, Bills, and Categories (with subfolders for Social Networks, Alerts, Forums, and Promotions).
Mailing management. With a mailing list management function help, you can see the entire list of addresses from which newsletters come, quickly unsubscribe from unnecessary ones, and delete unnecessary ones. At the same time, the user will still receive transactional emails. In other words, it is still possible to restore the password from the service via e-mail. Previously, it was only possible to manage newsletters through external services.
Payment directly in the mail. So far, this function does not work everywhere Users receiving notifications about fines can pay directly in the mailbox. The same principle can be used to top up the balance of a cell phone.
Smart answers. This function is based on a neural network, which selects appropriate options for a short answer to the letter and offers them to the user. In 2017, it was introduced by Gmail.
What functions are being tested?
Smart help. Tested by some corporate email services. artificial intelligence (AI) finds a task or meeting in the email and suggests a “checkbox” or puts the event on the calendar. You can let the AI do this on its own.
Smart autoresponders. This feature is being tested, for example, by the support services of various companies. The AI selects the best response based on textual analysis of a specific customer call, which improves the perception of the service compared to templated autoresponders.
Integration with smart voice assistants. This symbiosis will transfer the routine operations of processing emails, scheduling appointments, and gathering the information needed for analysis to the “virtual shoulders” of AI.
What will email be like in the future?
Email is evolving along with information technology. New features that are already available to users are a consequence of the introduction of neural networks in technological processes
Below are a few new features related to automation:
- Auto-creation of email subject line based on content;
- Auto-translation of email text into any language, including sign language;
- Smart assistants that select the style of the letter depending on the interlocutor (business, friendly, formal, etc.)
- Auto-composition of the answer;
- Search for contact even if he or she is not in the address book;
- Sorting emails based on a particular user’s preferences;
- Smart spam filters based on AI.
Even though the technology is constantly changing and evolving, email remains one of the most powerful marketing channels. To improve their email operations, businesses should turn to outsourcing companies that provide dedicated email support.