With plans underway to operationalise an Open Banking system in Canada by January 2023, this ambitious but achievable goal could spur new growth and increase industry competitiveness on a global scale.
Join 300+ delegates to discuss how a “made-in-Canada” Open Banking roadmap and the approach to its implementation have been shaping at Open Banking Expo Canada in Toronto on November 17, 2022.
- Hear from Finance Canada’s Open Banking lead Abraham Tachjian, who will give a special keynote to our audience
- Choose from high-octane sessions across three stages delivered by 50+ innovators, disruptors and visionaries from banks, credit unions, and fintechs
- Take part in the IBM roundtable to get to heart of the matter with peers: Open Banking – are Canadian banks ready?
- Work the Expo floor! With so many partners showcasing their Open Banking innovation you might find the collaboration to achieve your objectives
- Open Finance Network Canada is hosting six sessions to dissect hot topics such as whether Read Access only is enough and how Canada can embrace Open Finance
- Pre-book meetings in the dedicated networking zone with peers across the Open Banking ecosystem using the event app now!
Register here: https://www.openbankingexpo.com/canada/canada-registration/