Save 20% off using PAYSM20 discount code
Open Banking Expo returns with its Canadian program in 2020 as a virtual event from November 3-5 headlined by Equifax Canada.
Until we can meet face to face again, we continue to bring together the financial services and fintech communities to drive forward the Open Banking movement in Canada.
Can Open Banking be the solution to help our economic recovery? What are the best use cases from across the globe to model your Open Banking strategy on? What are the next steps Finance Canada have in mind?
You can check out the program here.
With three days of virtual content, you can dive in and discover what the innovators, visionaries, and disruptors have to say on all things Open Banking.
Exclusive to the event is the participation of Finance Canada. A member of the advisory committee will open Day 3 to share the Government’s progress on its Open Banking review and implementation considerations.
Chaired by the Women in Payments’ CEO, Kristy Duncan, the event is geared up for healthy debate, analysis, and opinion as the market prepares for the largest digital transformation in a generation.
Hang out and meet like-minded executives during our power networking hours, or hop onto 121 video calls with fellow attendees, speakers, and partners.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
• Senator Colin Deacon, Banking, Trade and Commerce Committee Senate of Canada
• Dave Forestell, Vice President, Office of the CEO, Scotiabank
• Rizwan Khalfan, EVP, Chief Digital and Payments Officer, TD Bank
• Mayank Mishra, Managing Director, Global Head Digital, Citi
• Andrew Moor, Chief Executive Officer, Equitable Bank
• Rami Thabet, Vice President- Digital, Royal Bank of Canada
• Kevin Morris, Strategy and Programs Director, Large Credit Union Coalition
• Jag Bhogal, Vice President, Architecture & Technology, Coast Capital
• Bill Johnston, Acting President & General Manager, & Vice-President Product, Data & Analytics Solutions, Equifax Canada