Global central banks are paying increasing attention to digital currencies, with a particular focus on the role and function of CBDCs
Central Bank Digital Currencies is a virtual event that explores the latest developments in CBDCs, as well as the evolving attitudes of regulators and policymakers.
Join us as we delve into the latest projects to uncover new perspectives from both central and commercial banks.
- Hear from the trailblazers behind some of the latest initiatives and developments in CBDCs, including Banque de France, Bank of Jamaica, AWS, HSBC, Token Intelligence, eTorro, Bank for International Settlements, FIS and Deutsche Bank
- Be part of the dialogue on current CBDC positioning and future roadmap
- Get unique insights into global retail and wholesale CBDC trends, including the latest in innovations delivered by the CBDC community and take back new approaches as you navigate the demands of your role
- Demystify the macroeconomics, global policy, regulation and politics around CBDC and its impact on financial stability
- Hear from the Bank for International Settlements who along with Banque de France, the Swiss National Bank and a private sector consortium were behind Project Jura – cross-border settlement using wholesale CBDC
- Scrutinise work to date and discuss what is required for the ideally designed CBDC, with interoperability, integration and efficient payment systems in mind
- Delve into how central banks and payments innovators around the world are developing their respective CBDCs and digital money
- Make global business connections with senior-level like-minded peers, speakers, service
Early bird tickets expire 25 February.