South Korean e-commerce businesses looking for cross-border expansion can now tap into the AnyMind influencer marketing and e-commerce management platforms
E-commerce enabler AnyMind Group expands to South Korea with its full set of platforms for digital commerce, influencer marketing and digital marketing, publisher growth and creator growth that can help local businesses in their cross-border expansion.
Founded in Singapore in 2016, AnyMind went from marketing solutions to technology for e-commerce, logistics and conversational commerce, along with publisher and creator monetization. The company’s flagship offerings include:
- E-commerce management platform AnyX providing store analytics, advertising insights, tools for international shipping and conversational commerce, and more. It is already connected to marketplaces and platforms such as Amazon, Shopify, TikTok Shop, Shopee, Lazada, Rakuten, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and TikTok Ads.
- Influencer marketing platform, AnyTag, having native integrations with Shopee and Lazada. The tool helps attribute influencer marketing spend to the generated sales, discover over 14,000 Korea-based influencers among influencers from other countries, activate, manage, track and attribute influencer marketing campaigns.
- Digital marketing platform AnyDigital.
- Mobile marketing platform POKKT.
- International shipping platform AnyLogi.
- Conversational commerce platform AnyChat.
- Publisher growth platform AnyManager.
- Creator growth platform and mobile app AnyCreator.
Initially, AnyMind will help businesses in South Korea to expand into international markets. At launch, local businesses can already tap into the company’s networks across the APAC region. Meanwhile, the company is also developing its domestic networks in the country to expand the scope of provided services. With this purpose, AnyMind will establish a local team to accelerate the acquisition and building of its domestic networks.
“The domestic and cross-border digital commerce market in South Korea continues to expand and evolve, and we see the market as one which is mature but also hungry for innovation and disruption. While we continue developing integrations and partnerships with local players, the time has come for us to start local operations to accelerate our entry into the market.”
Kosuke Sogo, CEO and co-founder of AnyMind Group