New partnerships within the Mastercard Digital Doors Program will enable small businesses to enhance their digital marketing and analytics processes, as well as optimize payments and business operations
Contributing to the Small Business Month initiatives, Mastercard enhanced its Digital Doors program with added partnerships and a new Marketing Hub platform.
Launching May 4, the updated program is providing an expanded suite of innovative tools, resources and benefits for small businesses to enhance their digital operations and growth.
The new partnerships include Hootsuite, Triple Whale, Vizit, YieldDay, Accion Opportunity Fund, FedEx, Lendio, Markaaz, Pye, Stride Health and Talents ASCEND.
Via Mastercard’s Digital Doors program, these partners will provide small businesses access to new resources and exclusive benefits, e.g:
- Accion Opportunity Fund: grants & loans, free coaching and webinars.
- FedEx: 40% off select FedEx Express shipping services and 20% off select FedEx Ground shipping services.
- Lendio: lending platform with an online marketplace offering lines of credit, SBA loans and more.
- Markaaz: extra one-month trial of Markaaz’s business Dashboard helping small businesses control and manage their publicly available business data.
- Pye: self-order kiosks for retail and restaurants.
- Stride Health: end-to-end health insurance solution for shopping, enrollment and post-enrollment management.
- Talents ASCEND: 10% off on a Talents ASCEND membership or 20% off if paying with a Mastercard.
In addition, the new Marketing Hub will help small business owners market their brand to recruit new customers and create meaningful touchpoints with existing customers, using a set of new tools and promotion offers:
- Ad Designer: a free-to-use online graphic design tool to build digital marketing content such as social posts, banner ads and more without any design experience. It also has a unique AI-based marketing text generator.
- Hootsuite: 20% off on Hootsuite Business Plan or Hootsuite Enterprise Plan to help businesses reach their customers across multiple social media platforms, with deeper analytics and consumer insights.
- Triple Whale: 20% off Triple Whale for Life which helps manage analytics, attribution and creative features for Shopify storefronts with real-time insights.
- Vizit: 50% off the annual subscription cost for the AI-enabled Vizit Visual Brand Performance Platform, which helps small businesses identify the most effective advertising, website, and social media imagery.
- YieldDay: free 30-day trial and a discount on the first month of using YieldDay’s technology platform that uses advanced ML algorithms to score and predict anonymous visitor data, make better audiences and reduce ad costs.
Previously, Mastercard Crypto Credential launched to boost trust in blockchain.