If you’re interested in the new crypto asset that gives access to exclusive games and services within the APE ecosystem, that’s how you can buy it
ApeCoin (APE) is the native governance token that empowers the decentralised community consisting of Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) and Mutant Ape Yacht Club (MAYC), two of the most popular NFT collections on the Ethereum blockchain. Like many other tokens, APE skyrocketed on the first trading day and is maintaining a notable uptrend now.
APE is traded at Coinbase. In order to buy the token there, you need to register first.
- Go to https://www.coinbase.com from a browser on your PC, or download and open the Coinbase app on Android or iOS. Create an account. Coinbase will send you a verification email to your registered email address.
- Sign in to Coinbase. Add your phone number in the next pop-up window. Click Send Code (computer) or tap Continue (mobile). Enter and submit the seven-digit code Coinbase has texted to your phone number.
- Add your personal details (as stated in your ID). Answer the following questions:
- What do you use Coinbase for?
- What is your source of funds?
- Current Occupation
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Select Continue to finish the process. You’ll receive further instructions via email.
- Sign in to your Coinbase account again and complete ID verification.
- Link a payment method supported in your country.
Now, your registration is complete and you can get down to trading.
- After you sign in, look for the Buy/Sell button. It’s situated on the upper right-hand side in a desktop version. In its mobile app, the exchange sign with two reverse arrows on the blue background is found at the bottom.
- Select the asset you’d like to purchase in the dropdown field.
- Enter the amount you’d like to buy denominated either in crypto or your local currency.
- Select your payment method.
- Click Preview Buy to check the details and confirm your purchase or go back to correct the order.
- Click Buy to complete your purchase.
Register at Binance. You can create an account with the help of either an email or a mobile number and provide your basic personal details.
Your account needs to be verified, so you’ll be required to supplement your ID, and a selfie. The facial verification process is also available in-app.
- Log in to your Binance account and click Buy Now on the homepage banner.
- Choose your preferred fiat currency in the Pay With section.
- Next, select a payment method (card deposit; credit/debit card; P2P trading; cash balance; or a third-party payment).
The card deposit option is for those whose fiat wallet doesn’t have enough funds for the transaction. It is also a good way to prepare for a purchase beforehand. If you select a card deposit, you’ll get a choice of means to add money to your fiat wallet depending on the fiat currency. Every deposit method has different transaction fees and conditions. Select the most suitable one. Give your card details. In a pop-up window, enter the total amount you want to deposit, and confirm. Once your money is deposited into your Binance balance, you may choose the Cash Balance option.
Direct credit/debit card purchases help you buy cryptocurrencies at real-time prices. You can use any regular Visa or Mastercard. Please note that you can only pay with your own credit cards.
P2P trading feature is a marketplace where Binance customers can trade crypto directly with each other on their own terms, in virtually any country.
Third-party payments are enabled through a partnership with a leading payment processing company Simplex.
- Let’s assume you’ve chosen the credit/debit card option. On the new page, you can select the cryptocurrency you want to buy and the fiat currency you wish to use.
- Enter the amount of APE you want to purchase, or the fiat amount you want to spend. In the latter case, the system will automatically display the amount of crypto you can get. Some min/max transaction limits may apply. Click “Continue”.
- You’ll need to re-confirm the chosen payment method, as you’ll see the comparison of how much crypto you’ll get with alternative payment methods.
- Follow the instructions and enter your card information.
- Please check the payment details and fees and confirm your order within one minute, or the amount of crypto you can get would be recalculated based on the current market price. You can click “Refresh” to see the new order amount.
- You will be redirected to your bank’s OTP Transaction Page. Follow the on-screen instructions to verify the payment. After that, you can see the purchased crypto in your Binance Spot Wallet instantly.
The cash balance option will have a similar procedure except that you don’t have to enter your card details. However, in case you don’t have a sufficient balance in your account, you will be redirected to the “Deposits” page to add funding.
If you prefer the P2P trading option, the system will automatically match your buy order with a seller’s ad on the market. You will see the payment details next. Please transfer the funds within the time specified by the seller and click “Transferred, Next” once the transfer is completed. The seller will check if they have received your payment and release the crypto to your account.
Please note that all new users are required to complete basic verification to access Binance products and service offerings, including cryptocurrency deposits, trades, and withdrawals. However, if you wish to increase your limits for buying and selling crypto or unlock more account features, you need to complete “Verified Plus” verification. Additional proof of address will be required.
Creating a Kraken account is the first step towards accessing the services that Kraken offers.
- Make sure you are visiting the official Kraken site: https://www.kraken.com. You can also download the official app to trade crypto on-the-go.
- Click on the Create Account button in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your email address, a username and a strong password on the signup form. Note: the username cannot be changed.
- You should receive an activation email containing an activation key.
- Enter your activation key on the account activation form or alternatively complete activation by clicking the link in the email.
- Confirm your password, complete the captcha if asked and click the Activate Account button.
You have now successfully created your Kraken account and are ready to get started.
Before you can start buying and selling, you’ll need to deposit funds into your Kraken account.
- The quickest way to buy, sell and convert crypto instantly is using the Buy Crypto button at the top of the page. From here you can select any of the trading pairs.
- After selecting your trading pair, go to the New Order page and select the Simple form. Here you’ll see three text boxes and the option to use a market or limit order.
A market order is executed immediately. It incurs a slightly higher fee known as a taker fee. With market orders you can only input the volume you would like to buy or sell, and not the price.
Limit orders will execute at the price you’ve set or better, once the market reaches your limit price. They can be subject to maker or taker fees depending on when it executes. If a matching order already exists and it’s executed immediately, then taker fees will be charged.
- Once you’ve decided on the type of order, you can confirm your choice with the buttons to the left of the Total field.
- Next, press the large buy/sell button and you’ll be brought to an order confirmation screen for a chance to double-check your order. If you don’t want to check the details, tick the box Skip order confirmations.
If a market order is selected, the trade will happen instantly and your balance will change. Limit orders may not be filled right away but you can view their status in the Orders tab. If your order has not yet been executed, you are able to cancel the order by selecting the red x button under New & Open Orders.